The EIFEL regional brand stands for high quality, for regionality and for partnership responsibilities. As a branded Eifeler restaurant - it is our responisbilty to securing the attractive cultural landscape and to work closely together with local farmers. In this way, we bring natural quality, fresh products and the “Eifel” in our culinary offer.
We want to lay the foundation for ensuring the quality of life in the Eifel on the basis of profitable but environmentally friendly production and sustainable responsible processing. However, certain people are particularly sensitive to some ingredients and products. These can trigger allergic reactions in you. Our staff will be happy to provide you with information about the origin and components of our dishes. You can see the ingredients on a separate card.
We grow some of our products ourselves.
For all other products, we attach great importance to quality and regionality. As far as possible, we prefer organically produced products. Our own cultivation includes:
Potatoes, leeks, beetroot, pumpkins, kale, pointed cabbage, white cabbage, kohlrabi and beans.
Our other suppliers:
- Beef, poultry, eggs: "Ökohof Halfmann", Boos
- Pork, sausage: "Karst Butchery", Uersfeld
- Cheese: "Käserei Ulmenhof", Sarmersbach
- Yogurt and cheese: "Hofkäserei Bauer", Glaad
- Vegetables, mushrooms: "Terra Verde", Kobern-Gondorf
- Trout: "Vulkan-Trout", Kradenbach
- Onions, asparagus, carrots: "Adams farm shop", Polch